Register for a $200 voucher to spend on accommodation, attractions or tours in metropolitan Melbourne.
From 10am today Friday 12th March 2021, eligible Victorians will be able to apply to receive one of 40,000 $200 vouchers to contribute towards a minimum two nights paid accommodation, and/or attractions or tours in metropolitan Melbourne during the eligible travel period.
Who can apply?
Victorian residents over the age of 18, with a limit of one voucher per household.
How does it work?
$200 per household is available as reimbursement if more than $400 is spent in Melbourne on paid accommodation (must include a minimum 2 nights) and the other eligible activities listed below.
- minimum two nights paid accommodation
- paid tours and experiences
- entry fees to attractions
What’s not covered
- alcohol (except if alcohol is included in a tour at locations such as a winery, brewery or distillery; excludes any alcohol purchased and consumed outside of the experience)
- food and drinks, except where packaged with an eligible expense such as a winery tour
- personal items such as clothing and accessories
- transport costs (rental vehicles, train and bus tickets).
How to apply:
Eligible Victorians can apply online at: https://service.vic.gov.au/services/melbourne-voucher/home
The 40,000 vouchers are offered on a first in first served basis and will close once all allocations have been exhausted. Be sure to get in quick as the Regional Vouchers from a previous scheme were snapped up in 30 minutes.
For more information go to: https://www.vic.gov.au/melbourne-travel-voucher-scheme