Virgin Australia today will launch half price $55 one-way economy flights to a number of destinations around Australia.
The sale will be between 5 to 7pm and some of the routes include Sydney to Byron Bay, Melbourne to Launceston, Adelaide to Sydney, Canberra to Melbourne and more.
“We’ve been inundated with guests wanting to book the Federal Government’s half-price fares, so in true Virgin Australia style, we’re giving our loyal customers a taste of what’s to come, with half-price, one-way economy fares on sale from just $55* from 5-7pm today or until sold out,” said a spokesperson from Virgin Australia.
“It’s important that we continue to play our part to get Australians travelling so that we can bring more of our people back to work and reboot the tourism economy and our half-price airfare sale is a testament of that.”
The only catch – the travel period is between 15 to 18 March 2021.
“There has literally never been a better time to fly and guests will be able to book fares today to popular Australian destinations such as Byron Bay and the Gold Coast for no more than a taxi fare,” said the spokesperson.
“We have so many amazing tourism destinations right here in Australia, and our irresistible prices will get Australians exploring our own backyard which will go a long way in helping the nation’s economic recovery.”
Here are some of the fabulous flight options that are available:
· Sydney-Byron Bay/Byron Bay-Sydney from $55
· Sydney-Gold Coast/Gold Coast-Sydney from $55
· Melbourne-Launceston/Launceston-Melbourne from $64
· Brisbane-Whitsunday Coast/Whitsunday Coast-Brisbane from $78
· Melbourne-Gold Coast/Gold Coast-Melbourne from $88
· Adelaide-Sydney/Sydney-Adelaide from $102
· Melbourne-Canberra/Canberra-Melbourne from $111
· Melbourne-Perth/Perth-Melbourne from $146
For more information, visit Virgin Australia’s website.